Ending your tenancy
If you would like to end your tenancy you must write to us giving 28 days notice in accordance with your Tenancy Agreement.
What you need to do
- you must tell us your new address
- you must give us details of your gas, electricity and telephone supplier
- you must leave the property in good condition
- you must hand back all sets of keys
- you must pay all rent and service charges up until the day you leave, and inform Haringey Council that you are moving if you receive Housing Benefit so they can cancel or update your claim.
End of tenancy inspection
Once we have received your written notice we will make an appointment with you, so that a Housing Assistant or Support Services Officer can carry out an inspection of your home.
If we feel the property has not been left in good condition or agreed repairs have not been carried out, then we will have to charge you for the cost of any repairs that need to be carried out before the property can be let to another tenant.
If you want to end your tenancy
Please contact us if you need further information on how to end your tenancy.