Our handyperson service is provided separately to our main repairs service by a small team who are able to help with a variety of general household tasks. Our handypersons can carry out a range of tasks which do not qualify as repair jobs or which are usually considered to be the responsibility of tenants and not covered by our repairs service.
What does the service cover?
Our handypersons can help with tasks such as:
- fitting and hanging curtains;
- changing light bulbs and batteries in smoke alarms;
- replacing toilet seats;
- packing, assembling or moving furniture.
How much does it cost?
The service is free of charge, although if any materials need to be purchased you will need to cover the cost.
In each instance, the job should not take longer than an hour.
How do I request the service?
You can request the service by either:
- completing the contact form on this website;
- or calling our office on 020 8340 6374 between 9am and 5pm.