We have a number of strategic objectives:
- To make the most of our property assets – providing attractive, well maintained places where people want to live.
- To provide customer focused housing services which meet people’s needs at each stage of their journey – searching for a home, living well in their home and community, affording their home, moving home.
- To develop the Dementia Service and similar services that support people with dementia and their carers and help people with dementia to remain in their communities.
- To design, develop and manage new purpose-built housing for older people in the London Borough of Haringey – with 66 new units planned by 2020.
- To increase the numbers of older people able to get the right home for their needs.
- To work in alliance with others to influence policy and practice on provision and adaptation of housing and related services for older people.
- To recognise that everyone has something to contribute and support staff, Board members and tenants to do so.