Information about your tenancy
As part of your tenancy agreement there are a number of rights and responsibilities that you, as a tenant, and we have as your landlord.
Hornsey Housing Trust’s responsibilities
- maintain our properties to a high standard, making sure they are warm, secure and comfortable
- look after common areas
- involve you in decisions affecting the area where you live
In return, we ask you to:
- report repairs promptly
- pay your rent on time
- keep your garden or common areas tidy
- control any pets belonging to you
- put all rubbish and waste in bins provided
- avoid disturbing neighbours with noise
Being a good neighbour
You have the right to live in a safe and secure environment and we ask that you treat your neighbours and the communities in which you live with respect.
Keeping your home safe
We want to make sure that you are safe and secure when you are living in your home.
Ending your tenancy
If you would like to end your tenancy with us you must write to us giving 28 days notice in accordance with your Tenancy Agreement.