Information about your tenancy
As part of your tenancy agreement there are a number of rights and responsibilities that you, as a tenant, and we have as your landlord.
Hornsey Housing Trust’s responsibilities
- maintain our properties to a high standard, making sure they are warm, secure and comfortable
- look after common areas
- involve you in decisions affecting the area where you live
In return, we ask you to:
- report repairs promptly
- pay your rent on time
- keep your garden or common areas tidy
- control any pets belonging to you
- put all rubbish and waste in bins provided
- avoid disturbing neighbours with noise
Being a good neighbour
You have the right to live in a safe and secure environment and we ask that you treat your neighbours and the communities in which you live with respect.
We can help you if you are having problems with your neighbours or other people living in your area.